Biovalys Co., Ltd. is a Biopharmaceutical company specialized in vaccine and biological product supply and services in Thailand and ASEAN countries. We dedicate to excellence in providing vaccines and services that exceed the expectations of healthcare providers.
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for competent, enthusiastic and highly qualified individuals to join our team for the following position: Assistant Product Manager
This position will drive the healthcare provider portion of the marketing and brand strategy in Thailand and report directly to Product Manager. Enhance brand value offering, maximize growth opportunities and monitor budgets to ensure the realization of revenue and profitability. Partner with internal colleagues and sales team to ensure flawless execution of desired strategies and tactics
Job Description :-
- Providing marketing activities for both internal and external customers to ensure the continued growth and profitability of the responsible product portfolio.
- To prepare a marketing plan, competitive marketing strategy and action plan, industry analysis, investment budget, sales forecasting, analyses the market trends (market, technology, scientific) which will impact on products or product portfolio.
- Work with Sales team to develop and engage KOLs.
- Develop promotional materials and provide support to the sales team.
- Monitor market dynamics as well as competitor activities and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Responsible for product area related inventory management including forecasting in order to reach an optimal level of stock management.
- Monitor budget marketing and expenditure.
- Providing product training for both internal and external company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Science or related field, MBA would be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing and sales of Pharmaceutical/Biological Products
- Demonstrate the ability to identity and diagnose customer needs, brand communication gaps and developing activation ideas
- Strategic thinking, strong leadership with interpersonal communication skills
- Highly committed, well-organized and able to manage projects / priorities , positive attitude, energetic, result-oriented, team player, service minded and ability to work under pressure
- Strong ambition for professional development.
- Good command of written and spoken in english
- Good presentation/communication skills
- Computer literacy
We offer :-
A remuneration package commensurate to the position (fixed and variable) including a company car and another fringe benefits.
All applications will be treated in the strictly confidential. Interested candidates are invited to send an application letter together with full resume and recent photo, and expected salary to:
Biovalys Co. Ltd.
23 Soi Udomsuk 37
Sukhumvit 103 Road, Bangjak, Prakanong
Bangkok 10260, Email: email@example.com