Area: Bangkok and Upcountry
- Visit and represent Biovalys’ company image and products to assigned customers.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of assigned products diseases area background to assigned customers.
- Manage sales in territory to achieve sales target and other related task’s objectives.
- Create a strong relationship with the customers to support company business.
- Proposes sales target sales forecast and sales activities plan to direct supervisor for own assigned products and channels.
- Coordinates with the team members to conduct or to attend sales activities i.e. exhibition booths, product presentation, conference meeting, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop hospital wise plan and ensure successful implementation of marketing campaigns as well as medico-marketing activities with HCPs.
- Writes up the reports to be submitted to direct supervisor included optimum database updating to report on results of in-field customer visits, e.g. customer’s requirements, market data, competitor information.
- Provides sales support services to the assigned customers, e.g. Pharmacovigilance, returning expired products, delivery of product samples, upon request.
- Actively participate in company’s meeting
- Others as assigned by superior
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Science or related field.
- Experience as sales/medical representative in Pharmaceutical market, especially in hospital will be an advantage.
- Highly committed, well-organized and able to priorities, positive attitude, energetic, result-oriented, team player, service minded and ability to work under pressure.
- Good selling skill, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess a strong customer-focused orientation.
- Able to use Microsoft Office.
Ms. Manassawee Manavid
HROD and Training Manager
Tel: (+66) 2361 8116 ext. 409
Mobile: 092 299 5499